1-Megapixel Indoor/Outdoor Day/Night Bullet IP Surveillance Camera
Our Price: $259.00
The EDS5110 IP Camera performs rain or shine, day or night with its weatherproof casing and powerful IR LEDs, which provide clear image quality in low light or total darkness up to 82 feet. Run power and data over a single cable for deployment flexibility where outlets are scarce with 802.af PoE support.
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Port
- 62-Degree Wide-Angle 1 MP Lens
- IP66-Rated Waterproof & Dustproof Casing
- H.264 Video Provides 1280x720 HD Performance Using Less Bandwidth
Photon Series Professional-Grade IP Surveillance Cameras
EnGenius Photon Series, of professional-grade IP Surveillance Cameras, offer superior, high definition image performance in deployments that need 24/7 monitoring. Retail businesses, corporate or school campuses, multi-tenant housing and luxury estates, are all more secure with a Photon Series IP Camera situated at strategic access points.
With built-in infrared (IR) lighting and motion detection, properties can be monitored day or night in low light or complete darkness. Remotely view cameras and receive email alerts and 10-second video clips directly to an iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone or tablet for global 24/7 surveillance with EnGenius’ EnViewer mobile App. Extend your camera network to maximize coverage virtually anywhere. Choose the Photon IP Camera or Wireless IP Surveillance System that best meets your surveillance needs, including indoors or outdoors with wired, and near or long-range wireless network access.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide angle CMOS lens captures high-res images over broader areas
- Mechanical IR cut filters & built-in IR illuminators for night viewing to 85-ft./25m
- High-speed wired & 802.11n wireless cameras for flexible deployments
- Power-over-Ethernet (802.11af) extends power to unwired areas
- H.264 Video provides up to 1920 x 1080 HD performance with less bandwidth
- Triple Codecs: H.264/MPEG-4 & MJPEG to 30 fps
- Dual-stream supports varying frame-rates & resolutions
- Includes 16-Channel VM Software with live monitoring
- Receive alarm alerts directly to your mobile device for rapid response
- Remotely view cameras from your mobile device with free EnViewer mobile App
- ONVIF-compliant for easy integration with 3rd party products
- Point-to-point & point-to-multipoint surveillance over large distances
- IP66-rated waterproof
Photon Series IP Surveillance Cameras are ideal for deployment in:
- Luxury Homes & Estates
- Small Businesses
- Small-to-Medium Corporate Campuses
- Transportation Hubs – Airports, Bus Depots, & Train Stations
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Stadiums & Arenas
- Multi-Tenant Dwellings
- Hotels & Resorts
- Warehouse Operations
- Military Bases
- Medical Centers
- Parks & Golf Courses
- Parking Structures
- Shopping Malls
Network IntegrationSecurity concerns top the agenda of many organizations today leading to an increased presence of surveillance cameras in homes and businesses alike. As surveillance systems become an integral part of the network, the need to quickly integrate and monitor them along with existing networks becomes increasingly important. EnGenius Photon Series IP Cameras seamlessly integrates quickly and easily with EnGenius’ complete line of wired and wireless networking solutions.
IP Cameras - Superior Surveillance Technology
Today’s surveillance cameras are far superior to their older analog CCTV cousins, providing the highest quality digital images along with the highest frame rates for clearer faces, sharper details and smoother video. Also unlike their analog counterparts, IP cameras integrate easily into existing wired or wireless Ethernet networks and offer:
- Simplified Installation –Plug-and-play configuration is standard for IP Cameras. Provide power, network connectivity and stream video over a single CAT5/6 cable or go wireless and simply plug the camera into an electrical outlet vs. the configuration time and multiple cables needed for a single analog camera installation.
- Elimination of Unnecessary Hardware – Connect to existing network switches and store video footage directly to network connected computers or storage servers (NAS), eliminating the need for analog to digital conversion hardware such as video encoders and Digital Video Recorders (DVR).
- Affordable Scalability – Add cameras as needed, with no limits associated to your DVR’s camera connection capacity. Greater Functionality – Easily view IP camera feeds remotely via the Internet, receive automated alerts via email and integrate with feature-rich monitoring software for Intelligent Surveillance; features only previously available with expensive analog video encoder/DVR systems.
- Open Platform – Utilizing a standards-based architecture ensures IP cameras and Video Management Software is interoperable with a wider range of network devices, including Windows-based PCs, as compared to proprietary Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and DVRs.
- Improved Image Quality – On-camera digital processors optimize video, transmitting consistent, high-quality digital images without degradation, compared to lower quality analog CCTV video, which must be converted to digital by the
Wireless Cameras offer Affordability, Flexibility & Scalability in Deployment Scenarios
Choose an EnGenius Photon Series Wireless Camera for even greater flexibility in the most demanding deployments. Eliminate the need for expensive trenching or concrete cutting for CCTV cable-runs in outdoor perimeter camera placements, and cabling through walls, attics or floors. Wireless Cameras also offer a greater level of scalability and are easily added to an existing system with minimal planning.
Photon Wireless IP Cameras support fast wireless speeds up to 150 Mbps, providing high-speed performance, maximizing HD video transmissions.
Wireless IP Surveillance System
Not all surveillance challenges fit into a neat little box. Campuses, civic centers, shopping complexes, plus indoor and outdoor arenas can be crowded with buildings and other obstructions, and may be saturated with a spectrum of RF signals. EnGenius Wireless IP Surveillance System is designed to provide long-range, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint surveillance coverage for expansive venues, transmitting streaming video at stable, robust wireless speeds over great distances – up to 5 miles point-to-point in challenging environments.
Available in both Wireless N300 speeds, the 2.4 GHz IP Surveillance System (EDS8012 or EDS8022) or the 5 GHz IP Surveillance System (EDS8015 or EDS8025), is designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions and features certified IP-rated housing.
Highly Defined Resolution
All Photon Series IP Surveillance Cameras support the latest Progressive Scan CMOS sensor technology, providing crystal clear details in moving objects like car license plates or facial features making these important details less ambiguous. With High Definition quality video running 1080p at 30 frames per second, Photon IP Cameras provide superior quality and smooth video over analog CCTV with smaller file sizes, which is ideal for viewing video on mobile devices, sending via email and maximizing available storage space.
Optimize Images in Varied Lighting
With Wide Dynamic Range technology, select Photon Series IP Cameras can be fine-tuned to ensure an optimal level of configuration for customized lighting environments, providing clear images, even in highly backlit areas indoors and out.
Intergrate IP camera with 3rd party digital alarms, sensors or other electronic devices that activate when motion detectors are triggered, serving as an added deterrent to prolonged suspicious activity.
Excellent Performance in Harsh Environments
Need to deploy surveillance cameras in harsh environments? Select Photon IP Cameras include IP66-rated dust and waterproof housing designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. With an included cable management bracket, each device is protected and accompanying cables are hidden from damage while offering a clean aesthetic.
Place Almost Anywhere with PoE Support
Extend your camera network to maximize coverage virtually anywhere. Select the Photon IP Camera that best meets your surveillance needs including indoor, outdoor, wired or wireless network access. All cameras are 802.3af-compliant and can be powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for a nearby electrical outlet.
Remotely view and monitor up to four (4) cameras simultaneously from anywhere and instantly record video with EnGenius’ EnViewer mobile App. View, record and receive triggered event alerts directly to your smartphone or tablet for instant notifications of events-in-progress with free downloadable App for Android and iOS.
Monitor your business during or after hours, even in low light or in complete darkness up to 85-feet, with EnGenius Day/Night IP Surveillance Cameras. Receive Motion and Audio Detection alerts (on select models) and recordings directly to your smartphone or iPad ensuring a quick response to suspicious activity.
Set precise zone coverage within designated areas to record activity or detect motion near entryways or around registers and loading docks within each camera’s field of view. Customize sensitivity in each zone for greater control and even set Motion and Audio Detection Alerts to trigger a connected audible alarm (on select models).
16-Channel Video Management Software (VMS)
Unlike proprietary NVRs and DVRs that are expensive to purchase, maintain and upgrade, EnGenius’ Video Management Software comes free with all Photon Series IP Surveillance Cameras, further enhancing the line’s affordability and lower total cost of ownership.
- Optional split-screen camera view
- Monitor up to 16 cameras simultaneously
- View live monitoring, record video and playback options
- Quick search of archived video via time bar
Enterprise Viewing Capacity
EnGenius VMS Software allows personnel to easily monitor the entire camera network, whether in a multi-building environment or at an entirely separate location. View feeds from up to 16 cameras concurrently, in real-time, and plan for future expansion to 32 or 64-channel capacities with future software upgrades, available via www.engeniustech.com. Conduct basic configuration and initiate firmware upgrades right from your desktop and import your office building’s floor plan to create a camera location map through eMap. Schedule recordings based on time or date, such as after hours or when shipments are due to arrive. Setup and configuration is streamlined with VMS’ Discovery Tool, which quickly locates EnGenius IP Cameras.
|EnGenius EDS5110 Specifications|
|Image Sensor||1/4” 1-Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor|
|Lens||Fixed Board Lens
Fixed-Focus, 4 mm @ F1.5
|Day/Night||Removable IR-Cut Filter|
|Minimum Illumination||Color (IR-Off): 0.5 lux @ F1.5
B/W (IR-On): 0 lux @ F1.5
|IR Illuminator||12 pcs IR Illuminator LEDs, effective up to 82 feet/25 meters|
|Shutter Time||1/7.5 sec. to 1/24,000 sec.|
|(All-in-One Cable)||1 x RJ45 10/100 Base-T (802.3af PoE)
1 x Terminal Block for Digital Input/output
1 x Reset Button
|Power Input||Power Input: PoE 48V|
|Stream||2x Video Streams|
|Frame Rates||Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720P|
|Image Settings||WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Technology
Adjustable Image Size, Quality & Bit Rate
Flip & Mirror
Time Stamp & Text Caption Overlay
Auto/Manual Day & Night Mode
|Network||10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af class 2)
|EnGenius DDNS||Auto NAT Pass Through/ UPnP Traversal|
|Protocol||IPv4, TCP, UDP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, UPnP, NFS/Samba client, QoS/DSCP, RTP, RTSP, 3GPP, PPPoE|
|SMB||ONVIF Compatible (Profile S)|
|Security||Admin/User account level|
|Alarm & Event/Recording|
|Event Trigger||Motion Detection|
|Event Notification||FTP/Email/Push Notifications|
|Event Actions||File Upload to NFS/SAMBA/FTP/SMT, EnGenius Cloud & Play Audio
Video Playback (PC/iPhone/Android)
EnGenius Simple Smart Recording (Only for EnGenius Cloud Series Routers/Gateways)
|Video Buffer||5-Seconds Pre-alarm & Post-alarm|
|Mobile Apps Supported||iPhone/iPad/Android devices|
|Viewing System Requirements|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/2007/2008/7|
|Web Browser||IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera|
|View Clients||Live viewing for up to 5 clients|
|Environmental & Physical|
|Temperature Range||Operating: -4° F to 122° F (-20°C to 50° C)
Storage: -40º F to 140º F (-40º to 60º C)
|Humidity (non-condensing)||Operating: 80% or less|
|Device Dimensions & Weights|
|Device with Bracket||Weight: .69 lbs. (312 g)
Length: 8.2” (208 mm)
Width: 2.5” (63 mm)
Height: 2.9” (73 mm)
|Package Contents||EDS5250 2MP Bullet IP Camera
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Power Adapter (12V/1A)
Quick Installation Guide
QR Code Label
Photon Series IP Surveillance Cameras Comparison:
|Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor||1 /2.7” 2-Megapixe||1/4” 1-Megapixel||1 /2.7” 2-Megapixe||1/4” 1-Megapixel||1 /2.7” 2-Megapixe||1/4” 1-Megapixel|
|LAN Interface||Wired||Wired||Wired/Wireless 802.11b/g/n||Wired/Wireless 802.11b/g/n||Wired/Wireless 802.11b/g/n||Wired/Wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x 10/100Mbps||1 x 10/100Mbps||1 x 10/100Mbps||1 x 10/100Mbps||1 x 10/100Mbps||1 x 10/100Mbps|
|Weatherproof||Yes (indoors/outdoors)||Yes (indoors/outdoors)||Yes (indoors/outdoors)||Yes (indoors/outdoors)||No (indoors only)||No (indoors only)|
|Night Vision||To 85-ft.||To 32-ft.||To 85-ft.||To 32-ft.||To 49-ft.||To 32-ft.|
|HD Resolution||1920 x 1080P||1020 x 720P||1920 x 1080P||1020 x 720P||1920 x 1080P||1020 x 720P|
|Frame Rate||30 fps||30 fps||30 fps||30 fps||30 fps||30 fps|
|Field of View (diagonal)||120-degrees||62-degrees||120-degrees||62-degrees||120-degrees||86.8-degrees|
|Wide Dynamic Range Technology||-||-|
|Remote Access via EnViewer Mobile App|
|Included VM Software|
Download the EnGenius Photon Series Surveillance Cameras Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $259.00